CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Yarn $tash Prayer $hawl



I am about half way done with a prayer shawl (cast on of 80 stitches, garter stitch) created from my yarn stash of Lion Brand yarn. The rows are varying widths depending on how much of a particular color I have. I alternate a dark with a light (neutral) color for the best contract. Can't wait for you to see the finished project. It is great use of my leftover supplies which were not enough to complete any one individual project. Purchasing enough skeins of yarn to complete a regular shawl runs $18-20 when using Lion Brand skeins. This shawl is going to be beautiful (DD want to trade in her solid red one for it)and was created with love from a treasure trove of "leftovers"

No comments:

Post a Comment