CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 14, 2014

My Fun and Frugal Valentine's'$ Card-2nd Annual

Valentine Cards are so expensive and since I hand make a lot of cards I really balk at the $4.99-$6.99 price tag.  For only a few bucks more I made this Fun and Edible card for my Dear Husband!  


Quickly becoming a tradition, Here is this years Candy Bar Valentine Card--the 2nd Annual. Choose your candy bars depending on the message you want to convey.  I bought one of almost everything I could find and let my imagination run with it.  Next year I plan on a naughtier version!


It Reads
Happy Valentine's SWEET TART!
When we first met I know you were EXTRA special!  We made the perfect DUO.  
Your love SATISFIES me (Back of the SNICKERS bar). 
I ROLO laughing sometimes.  You're my ALMOND JOY.
You make STARBURSTS in the MILKY WAY
I'd be an AIRHEAD not to <3 nbsp="" p="" u="">
25 Years ago HE asked HER and SHE said yes.  SKOR!
<3 di="" lady="" odiva="" p="" your="">

Since My name is Diana, I've been called DI since I was a little girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment