CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Paperle$$ Billing and Automatic Bill Pay

I have many of my bills scheduled to be paid automatically from our checking account.  It is usually free and you can often schedule it to coincide with your paycheck auto-deposits.

Here are a few of the bills I have set up on Auto pay
Gas and Electric (I am on the budget plan so I know how much my payment will be each month)
Car payments
Mortgage
Homeowners Insurance
College Education Fund

This saves me the stamp and any late fees that could be incurred if I am not keeping up with my bill paying (this happens when you are on vacation or have a family emergency).  If you have department store cards, another advantage is that you may earn points for signing up which can be redeemed toward future credits or purchases.

Most companies will mail mail a paper-bill if, for some reason, the e-mail is not delivered successfully  so you don't have to worry about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment